If you share our vision and goals, join us and add your voice to ASCN
ASCN membership offers your organisation an opportunity to contribute to improving health and wellbeing outcomes for ex-servicemen and servicewomen and their families. You will be adding your organisation’s voice to the peak body for the care of the ex-service community and provide a stronger platform for ASCN to advocate for issues, polices and opportunities that matter.
ASCN membership is open to interested parties by invitation.
Service membership is open to registered organisations that have a demonstrated interest in and focus on providing services and support to current and former Servicemen and Servicewomen and their families in Australia and New Zealand.
Affiliate membership is available to:
- registered Service Provider organisations which operate outside Australia and New Zealand and have a demonstrated interest in, and focus on, providing services and support to current and former Servicemen and Servicewomen and their families
- organisations in the areas of research, education and training, technology and philanthropy that have a demonstrated interest in or focus on providing support and services to current and former Servicemen and Servicewomen and their families
- any other such organisation as the ASCN Management Committee may, in its absolute discretion, determine from time to time.
- Member only information on research findings and reports through our Online Members Hub.
- Direct opportunity to contribute to the Network and support setting the agenda on health and wellbeing solutions care and accommodation services for defence community members within the sector, with policymakers and Veteran groups.
- Member briefings and insights on key issues and industry trends.
- General members have full voting rights, including at members’ meetings, Annual General Meetings and extraordinary meetings.
- At Annual General Meetings, general members can nominate candidates for the Board, including the role of Chair, on a two year rotational basis.
- Use of the Network’s logo for branding and on collateral to promote membership.
Download a copy of our Membership Policy for more information.
Applying for membership
An organisation can apply for membership in any category at any time by following the membership application process.
- Meet the eligibility criteria for the relevant membership category (with supporting documentation).
- Complete the written application, authorised by the Chair, CEO, Director or the organisation seeking membership.
- Submit the application to the ASCN Secretariat for consideration and acceptance by current ASCN members.